Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Our Secret Paws 2014 Made Mom Cry!

Don't be worried!! Our Secret Paws made Mom cry with tears of happiness!!!!!

We couldn't have been more blessed!

Will share a few snippets here, and if you didn't read our Secret Paws post on our blog, you can read the rest here!!!!

Here are some highlights!

I couldn't wait to open the box and  Mom helped me,  (I wanted to chew the tape but she felt that scissors were a better idea, go figure),  and I was completely blown away when I pawed open the envelope that was inside and saw this!
MY SECRET PAWS WAS NONE OTHER THAN
MELISSA AND TRUFFLES FROM
Click to visit their blog!



Secret Paws, My Favorite Holiday Tradition!
This is my third year participating in the Secret Paws gift exchange and it is a tradition that I hope will continue for as long as I continue to blog! Mom Paula does a most pawtastic job of coordinating all of the kitties, and it is a most anticipated event!

Mom and I were overcome with emotion when we saw all of the presents inside!!!! They were wrapped so beautifully!!! Mom didn't want to destroy the beautifully wrapped packages by ripping into  them,but I talked sense into her, I had waited long enough! There were a BUNCH of packages for ME!!


THERE WERE PACKAGES FOR MOM


THERE WERE EVEN PACKAGES FOR DAKOTA!!!

Mom was especially touched that Melissa and Truffles were so incredibly thoughtful to include Dakota! (To see what he received visit his blog!!)

Before I show you  all of the wonderful prezzies that I received look at what Mom got!


How appropriate that a kitty named Truffles, would get Mom chocolate TRUFFLES???? (UPDATE: Mom just finished these off last night, she and Dad said they were heavenly!!). Mom was so touched at the thought that went into all of our gifts that she wouldn't stop screaming! Here is a photo of BOTH sides of the mug for you to see. Mom LOVES it!



Then, Mom was super touched by the kitty notepad because it reminded her of a photo of who else? ME, when I was a kitten!!!

Next, it was FINALLY time for ME to open MY GIFTS!!!!!!! I received not one, but TWO different kinds of kitty treats!!!  I also received a cat nip toy by one of my all time favorite makers of catnip!!!


And....a brand new Kicker toy from the Jackson Galaxy Collection by Petmate!!


I could barely contain MY excitement with all of these goodies and Mom was blown away!!! But...I KNEW there was MORE!!! I remembered when I was standing on the table smelling the packages, I smelled a MOST familiar and deeply loved scent!!


I knew that delicious aroma too well!  I smacked my lips with anticipation because I KNEW what it was!!! I pawed and pawed and sure enough, I was correct! It was:

What Was it?
You Can Find Out


OUR DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO MELISSA AND TRUFFLES AND TO MOM PAULA FOR ALL OF HER HARD WORK "HERDING" ALL OF US!!!

HAVE A MEOWY CATMAS ALL!!!

LOVE, 
CODY AND CAREN


No comments:

Post a Comment