Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Spike William loves Secret Paws 2014

I was so thrilled to find out that I would be exchanging presents for Secret Paws with Pansy, Maxie and Mr. B at http://hevensentmecat.blogspot.com
~~~~~
My Big Janitor Dad went to the kitty store and found lots of toys to send to my Secret Paws. I had to make sure and snoopervise all the presents before they were put in the box to be mailed.
~~~~~

~~~~~
After inspecting all the presents and helping with the wrapping I had to climb in the priority mailing box to make sure that everything would fit. And, HOORAY, we got the right size box. We even added some extra catnip to the box before mailing so Pansy, Maxie and Mr. B would know it was a present for them!
~~~~~

~~~~~
Then I received a box in the mail from my Secret Paws; 
Pansy, Maxie and Mr. B but I had to wait until Christmas 
to open my package.

~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~







1 comment:

  1. what a great Secret Paws package. Thank you for participating in Secret Paws this year.

    ReplyDelete