Sunday, December 28, 2014

What a great Christmas!

I had a GREAT Christmas thanks to my Secret Paws pals Derby and Ducky.  Me and my pawrents had prezzints on Christmas Eve and we all opened our prezzints together.  

   These are all of the prezzints that I got from everyone this year.  Most of them were from Derby and Ducky.  I especially love the Super Primo Nip Raviolis, that's some potent stuff in there and I just love it.  I must admit, I kind of got carried away on my first time playing with it and I lost myself for a few minutes while the WB and Mum laughed hysterically at my antics.
   Ah, Christmas paper!  My favorite thing, next to boxes of course. 

Special Note:  Since I've received all of these great gifts from Derby and Ducky,  we in the community have lost sweet Derby, may he rest in peace at the bridge.  I really didn't know him well, but he had great taste in toys, I know that for sure.  We'll miss you furrend.

1 comment:

  1. You received a wonderful package from Angel Derby and Ducky. We were very sad to hear about Derby because our sister-before-us, Sweet Praline, has known him since Mom Paula began blogging almost 7 years ago. Thank you for participating in Secret Paws.

    ReplyDelete