Friday, December 26, 2014

What A Great Christmas!

WOW........I had the BEST Christmas ever this year, and I've already had 14 of them so I know what I'm talking about believe me.

 
A lot of that was THANKS to my Secret Paws, the wonderful peeps and cats at Purr Therapy!  Miss Julia, Annabelle, Rocky and Mickey sent me SO MANY way cool things I was exhausted by the time I saw (and played) with everything!


Thank you so much for such a wonderful Secret Paws "box of fun" - Mom and I loved every single thing and we hope that Santa Paws was super good to all of you..........you sure did make my day special!

Holiday Hugs,
Sammy, One Spoiled Cat
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. What a very nice Secret Paws package. We're so glad you participated in Secret Paws this year.

    ReplyDelete